Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is the original work of the author(s) and copyright for it is not held by any other body or organization.
- The author(s) agree to provide this work for publication on the ISSS web site, under the conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license.
- The text and submission format adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the template for authors (available through the ISSS Web site.)
- A Special Integration Group has been chosen for this abstract / paper from the ISSS Web site, and is identified in the Comments for the Editor box below.(or the abstract has been designated as being for a "POSTER", for general viewing).
- Payment of a registration fee for the conference does not guarantee acceptance of an abstract / paper or poster submission. All submissions are peer-reviewed and the reviewers' decision is final.
- This paper confirms to ISSS style, is not longer than 30 pages, and is being submitted as a .doc or.docx format file. PDF is not acceptable for processing.