This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is the original work of the author(s) and copyright for it is not held by any other body or organization.
- The submission file is in in Web page format such as xhtml, html, or htm, or permission has been recieved from the Editor for use of an alternate format (such as MS Word.)
- The author(s) agree to provide this work for publication on the ISSS web site, under the conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the template for authors (available through the ISSS Web site.)
- A Special Integration Group has been chosen for this abstract / paper from the ISSS Web site, and is identified in the Comments for the Editor box below.