Next Generation System Scholar Practitioners
Keywords:System, Practice, Perspectives
This session will provide the opening for the special track on system practice. In this interactive panel we will hear from five next general system scholar practitioners. All working at the forfront of their disciplines, these practitioners are making significant contributions to society through system approaches. In this interaction dialogue we will explore the following questions:
- How did you become interested in systems (i.e., systems sciences, systems practice, cybernetics)?
- How does a systems perspective inform the work you do?
- How do you use systems methods and/or models in your work?
- What advances do you see happening in the systems field and what areas do you see as ripe for advancement?
- How might your generation and generations that follow become more familiar and engaged with systems sciences, systems practice, and cybernetics?